Marjorie Munroe is a Calgary-based Chartered Mediator, trainer, facilitator and consultant.
Partnered with Michelle Phaneuf, Marjorie is the co-director of Workpace Fairness West.
Marjorie can help you to:
- Facilitate difficult conversations.
- Build skills for effective interpersonal communication.
- Develop and practice skills for facilitating as a third-party neutral in disputes.
- Resolve disputes between co-workers, business partners, and contractors involving contracts, interpersonal relationships and other business matters.
- Improve working relationships with teams who have unresolved conflicts.
- Assess workplace systems for resolving conflict.
Marjorie uses the PULSE Frame for structuring meetings for resolution: Prepare Uncover, Learn, Search, Explain. The PULSE Frame offers the opportunity for participants to explore what has worked with their relationship in the past, identify criteria for resolution in the present, and write and agree to a specific plan for the future.
Marjorie is an instructor at Mt. Royal University, teaching online and in-class programs on facilitating change and negotiating contracts.